Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Look out Mompos....

The Mompos Dress is making the rounds as the possible favorite of the season.  But, like always, get ready for this dress to disappear quickly!  For those of you that aren't Gleeks (those that love 'Glee'), there is a massive amount of beautiful Anthro items displayed weekly.  Dianna Agron, playing Quinn, is dressed in at least one Anthropologie dress a week.  Even if you're not up for the music or the comedy, it's worth watching just to see some of your favorite apparel on the big screen!

Anywhooo... just saw a sneak peak picture on Gleehab.com, and guess what Ms. Agron will be wearing?! The highly coveted Mompos of course.  Get ready for this dress to sell, and sell quickly.


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. ACK! Thanks for the warning...I really want this dress but was going to wait. Now I definitely need to pull the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I haven't even let myself try it on, knowing I'd want it as soon as I did. May just have to cave and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I want to use my b-day discount on it?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try it on now, thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want rachels jacket, any idea where that is from?

    ReplyDelete