Thursday, August 25, 2011

help

So excited about the start of the new Anthro blog world book club, so brilliantly put together by one of my favorites: 'In Pursuit of Pretty Things'.  I have thought this would be so incredibly fun for quite awhile (but none of my friends love reading like I do!)... such a personal way to get the women of this sweet community together to chat and share our thoughts and feelings.



My mom had recently picked up a copy of The Help for me after hearing all the overwhelming buzz surrounding it.  The week after, 'In Pursuit of Pretty Things' posted details on their blogger reading club for this book.  So meant to be!  I had been itching to start this book, and reading this post gave me all the motivation... finished it in a weekend!

Won't share too many details here, but I must say, I loved every second reading this breathtaking, hilarious, and often times heartbreaking novel.

If you have not made the decision to participate in the book club, I strongly urge you to check out the post for info and join the conversation! I am so happy with my decision to do so!


xoxo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment