Wednesday, August 17, 2011

still around

Still around, I promiseLife has been such an incredible whirlwind the last few months.  Days, weeks,  and weekends all flying by.... Lots of uncertainties, lots of unknowns, and lots of excitement.  Plans finally settling into place, and our future feeling more true and real.  Has it honestly been four and a half months since the day I said "I do"? Furthermore, has it truly been three full months since I have posted here?

Where do I even begin?  Probably the best place to start is with an apology.  To you all and to myself.  I have so very much that I want to share with you.  I've temporarily abandoned this sweet little community, never allowing myself the time to check in. 

I have been keeping up with all of you, though!  Rather than my daily favorite read-throughs, I have been catching up in large doses less frequently.  I have missed checking in with you all, commenting, and seeing your comments!

I have continued to get up and dress in my favorite lovelies every day, though I have made no time for pictures! 

See?
Anthro Gull Wing Dress
Cousin's Wedding in Cincinatti



Yet our camera has felt so lonely lately....  Husband, if you're reading, it's time to start making time for pictures again! Promise?

So thank you for sticking with me.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I can't wait to catch you up on it all, and to get back to documenting it for myself. 

Going to do my best to reconnect with this part of me and all of you!

And... have been wanting to share a couple for quite some time now!











Dear April 2, 2011,
Thank you for being the most incredible day of my life.  I'll spend every day remembering the vows I made, and holding them near to me forever.  I love you, husband.  And am so proud every day to be your wife.
xoxo,
K


7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well! And wow! Those wedding pictures are stunning! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm smitten by the second and third outfits. Your wedding photos are like from a dream. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh i'm so glad you are back!!!!!! i've been wondering how life's going!!! and also....the gull wing dress is in my shopping cart right now!! i can't decide what color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! So glad to see you back! Glad to hear you are doing well. I've missed you and so glad you have shared your oh so adorable outfits and beautiful wedding photos with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back...glad to know that you are doing well. I'm so happy to see some of your wedding pictures...your dress is stunning. Can't wait to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops, accidentally cried at the wedding pics! I still can't get over how gorgeous and perfect that dress was for you!! and your hair and jewelry... ahhh I love it all! xoxo

    P.S. I love your Brad Paisley outfit!! those shoes just make it... (now if only I wasn't quite so tall and could get away wearing something like that!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to bloggydom - oh you look gorgeous in your wedding pics, and that dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete