Tuesday, September 6, 2011

OOTD: Labor Day

Hope you ladies had a wonderful holiday weekend! Ours was a whirlwind... overwhelming and entirely exciting.  Big things on the way.  Can't wait to share with you all once things are definite!

Hubs and I got out of the condo on Labor Day to walk around the mall and some furniture stores.  Thought I didn't take a picture of my outfit til I was looking back thru my iPhone.  I ended up capturing what I was wearing while taking a picture of a mirror we like!

J Crew Factory Tee
Anthro AG Stevie Skinny jeans
DSW Wedge sandals
Coach purse
Had to get in my white jeans for Labor Day (though I definitely plan on breaking the no white jeans after Labor Day rule...)

Something very exciting on the agenda this evening!  Stay tuned for a post tomorrow recapping tonight's event.  Can't wait to share....

xoxo,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment