Sunday, January 23, 2011

Honeymoon Roundup

Though our honeymoon isn't fully finalized yet, oh dear won't you please take care of that, I have been dreaming of purchasing a few new things to pack in my suitcase to take wherever we may go. 

Anthro Swept Sash Maillot
$158
Color: Moss
For the first time in my life, I have found myself longing for a one piece swimsuit (does this make me a grownup)?  Anthro's Swept Sash Maillot is so beautifully crafted I'm not even sure what to do with myself.  I'm not often drawn to bright colored suits with crazy prints, so this baby's right up my alley.  The sash adds the right touch off romance and elegance perfect for a honeymoon, no?  I suppose the price tag could be worse.  $158 is a bit steep, but I have paid that much for bikinis in the past.  And this is my one and only honeymoon!


Anthro Worldly Wise Bikini
$176
Blue Motif

I've loved this bikini since it first appeared on the website months ago.  The print is really beautiful and not so obvious.  Perfect for our planned carribbean vacation.  The top can be worn with a strap or without.  Not sure how it will fit on my petite little frame, but I'm thinking of ordering it and giving it a shot! 

Free People Fes Romper
$88


Hello gorgeous! Spotted this beauty on Free People's website this morning. I've never owned a romper, but that doesn't mean I've never wanted to.  And I can totally see myself styling it similarly to the way this tanned lady did in the first picture.  Straw hat, long boho necklace, stacks of bracelets, plus a husband and a wedding band on my hand. Hello honeymoon!

On to the hats...

some possibilities:




So ladies, what are your thoughts?  I need your feedback please!

xoxo
Kim

oh, and ps... I have something excited i'm posting in an hour or two!

2 comments:

  1. I really like both of those swimsuits. I have been liking maillots lately too, but the print on that bikini is so pretty. A romper with a floppy hat will be cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got to get the swept sash suit for your honeymoon. it's mandatory.

    ReplyDelete