Tuesday, January 4, 2011

shoes, shoes, shoes

Santa dropped these little ladies off at my house on Christmas day.  I had spotted them online and thought they were adorable.  I had no idea how much I'd love them in person though!!!

Wore them out shopping with the Fiance this weekend, and honestly became obsessed with them.  Even on sale, they were a bit more than I would ordinarily spend on a pair of shoes (considering I always buy from the local shoe warehouse), but at this comfort and durability level, it is so worth the extra $$...especially since Santa paid for these bad boys ;)

I've had my eye out for any great sale shoes to hit, and Tuesday/Sale Day didn't disappoint.  Found two pairs that I love and had to get my hands on!! 

Tracking these down thru Customer Service and the appropriate stores seemed a bit more difficult this time, but so worth it knowing these are on their way to me!!


Waving Grains Pumps

Sweeping Stitch Heels

Oh how happy my feet will be
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love the Small Doses Heels! I have the same thought... wasn't crazy about it until I tried one on... sadly 1/2 size too small... Still tracking a 6.5 down.
    I ordered one too in the Sweeping Stitch heels! Can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete