Tuesday, January 4, 2011

introductions

Have I even introduced myself?!


My name is Kim.  And I'm so thrilled to have finally started this blog, an Array of Anthro.

My fiance and I live outside Washington, DC in a teeny little condo with our two dogs, cat, and closet full of clothes.  We both love to shop, love to share that together. 

I'm so happy you stopped by.  Looking forward to sharing stories, experiences, and getting to know you better.  

How would I describe my fashion sense? My style? I'm really not sure.  But looking forward to finding out. 

Please become a follower.  Say hi. Introduce yourself.  This Anthro community is a special one.  And I'm glad to be a part of it.

Nice to meet you.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you too! I think that it is great that your fiance is a closet "anthroholic".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    Thanks so much for the comment!! You're my first follower! Made my morning! Couldn't wait to call the closeted "anthroholic" and share the news :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    Welcome along to the antro blogging community. I'm fairly new too - I started in November with the 30 for 30 challenge and am in the UK!
    Louise
    http://runningonanthro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise,
    Thanks so much for the comment! I followed many bloggers through their 30 for 30 challenge and I have to tell you, I am so impressed at all those able to do it! I can't imagine having a closet full of things and not be able to touch but a few pieces! Foreces you to be creative and grateful for what you have though. I could use a little more practice in both!
    Following your blog, and cant wait to continue reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,

    I just found your blog and am so excited that I did! I also live outside DC, and work in a conservative office which can make styling Anthro clothes a little difficult. Even just looking over your blog today, I got some great ideas :) Can't wait to see more!

    I'm just starting a style/Anthro blog (which if you knew me, you'd realize what a huge deal it is! I used to live in t-shirts and jeans). It's great to see someone else starting out. Looking forward to reading more!

    Tazza

    ReplyDelete