Tuesday, January 4, 2011

thankful

So thankful Fiance is a closet Anthroholic.  He loves the trips we take to the store, seeing my excitement, and totally tolerates an hour in the dressing room while I try on endless amounts of pretty things.  

I bought the Shifting Buttons Skirt back in July thinking I wanted to wear it for our engagement pictures.  Last minute, I decided against it and returned the skirt.

Regret, regret, regret!

Lately I've been wishing that it was still in my closet, knowing in the colder weather, I'd be reaching for it plenty.  Did an ebay search this afternoon and found a few, but wasn't sure what to do.

Fiance surprised me with this screen on my computer later tonight!

NEW Anthropologie Shifting Buttons Skirt  Size 0
Item Ended

NEW Anthropologie Shifting Buttons Skirt Size 0

Item condition:New with tags
Ended:Jan 04, 201115:47:18 PST
Sold For:US $69.99 [ 1 sold ]
Shipping:
$4.99 USPS First Class Mail
Seller:
  


Oh so happy he loves me, and oh so happy he loves Anthro too.

What have you been surprised with?  Any pretty items find their way to your hands without your knowing?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment